Angela Cox

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   abesty #1

• Media Vault Coordinator

• 8,391 posts since
  • May 2008

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:38 AM

Caps from Angela presenting the morning news on 29/12/09

OFFLINE   TYSON #2

• 2,299 posts since
  • September 2007

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:38 PM

Really good Reporter and Excellent Presenter too, Thanks for the Caps :)

OFFLINE   BJT #3

• 3,619 posts since
  • February 2008

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:54 PM

so where is she based? this is the first iv seen of her?

OFFLINE   TYSON #4

• 2,299 posts since
  • September 2007

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Originally from Brisbane, moved to Sydney as a Reporter 2 or 3 years ago.

OFFLINE   NewsKing #5

• Formerly Kimberb

• 6,796 posts since
  • September 2007

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:42 PM

No more than two years ago I would have thought.

OFFLINE   Alco_pop! #6

• 539 posts since
  • August 2009

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:34 PM

I quite like Angela, however IMO Sarah Cummings should be presenting over Angela Cox as she is far more polished. Give Angela some more time and she will become an excellent presenter, bit wooden and shy on the morning show news updates , but nerves will leave her as time goes by

OFFLINE   trustno1 #7

• 698 posts since
  • June 2003

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

I think Angela is a very dedicated reporter.
I remember seeing her do a report on the floods in country NSW with gum-boots and a long skirt on - not the sort of thing you would wear in a flooded region.

OFFLINE   TYSON #8

• 2,299 posts since
  • September 2007

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:42 PM

This summer we have seen two very good reporters become News Presenters on a national level at Seven, Sarah Cumming and Angela. Both fantastic readers, has Ange gone back to Late Updates now shes no longer on Early/Morning News?

OFFLINE   mattrobts #9

• 4,480 posts since
  • December 2004

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:11 PM

This summer we have seen two very good reporters become News Presenters on a national level at Seven, Sarah Cumming and Angela. Both fantastic readers, has Ange gone back to Late Updates now shes no longer on Early/Morning News?

Angela is now LA correspondent replacing Rahni Sadler who has returned to Australia and now a reporter on Sunday Night

OFFLINE   intense media #10

• 1 posts since
  • February 2010

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:22 PM

Alco_pop! - you don't give people much of a chance, do you?
Angela is actually a brilliant, highly-intelligent, articulate, very polished and sophisticated young lady. Australia should be so lucky to have reporters and news readers of her calibre. "Far more polished" is a little extreme -- though obviously "polished" is a subjective term of opinion anyway. Angela speaks beautifully, has perfect poise and diction and brings an obvious grace and international professionalism to the screen, while effectively communicating to a news audience. Kudos to SEVEN for having her cover presenting the news over the holidays.

For those of you who wanted to know a little more about Angela, she has lived internationally and worked for some time in London for both BBC NEWS and CNN -- highly respected international networks that were vying for her time. I've heard that Angela is dedicated and passionate about her journalism career and with her journalistic talent, intellect and sheer ability, I think she's certain to have an impressive career.

It's great the SEVEN has based her in the US bureau; someone told me that she has great contacts and access in the USA and UK. I'd be surprised if SEVEN isn't grooming her to be part of an in-depth special news programme -- something like the 'next generation' of 60 MINUTES.

I quite like Angela, however IMO Sarah Cummings should be presenting over Angela Cox as she is far more polished. Give Angela some more time and she will become an excellent presenter, bit wooden and shy on the morning show news updates , but nerves will leave her as time goes by

Edited by intense media, 08 March 2010 - 03:14 PM.

OFFLINE   Aurora #11

• 2012 NRL Tipping Champion

• 5,981 posts since
  • February 2009

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

I'd be surprised if SEVEN isn't grooming her to be part of an in-depth special news programme -- something like the 'next generation' of 60 MINUTES.

Such as Sunday Night perhaps?

Please note: any comments in posts made by myself are mine only and may apply only to the specific conditions and situations of the time of posting. Any opinions or comments expressed do not represent any organisation(s) which may have previously been or may currently be affiliated with myself in any way.