Kerri-Anne Kennerley

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

ONLINE   J Bar #21

• 14,472 posts since
  • May 2006

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

I agree ,if she does do DWTS it will be a one off gig.I am quiet sure Kylie Gillies job is safe.

Of course. If she does DWTS on 7 she may be asked to guest host with Larry for a stint when Kylie goes on holidays. Like Jessica Rowe was asked to read news on Sunrise on weekends and now still does spots everywhere when others are on holidays.

Edited by J Bar, 06 January 2012 - 09:29 PM.

J Bar

OFFLINE   Matt_Melb #22

• Formerly Mike.S

• 8,722 posts since
  • August 2011

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:17 AM

Melbournes Saturday Herald Sun confirms Kerrie-Anne has left the Nine network.Peter Ford spot on again :thumbsup:

OFFLINE   Matt_Melb #23

• Formerly Mike.S

• 8,722 posts since
  • August 2011

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:20 AM

Of course. If she does DWTS on 7 she may be asked to guest host with Larry for a stint when Kylie goes on holidays. Like Jessica Rowe was asked to read news on Sunrise on weekends and now still does spots everywhere when others are on holidays.

Melbournes Herald Sun today said no annoucements will be made on cast for this years DWTS yet.They always leave us waiting for cast list every year anyway.But it clear to me KAK will be on show.

OFFLINE   David. #24

• 431 posts since
  • June 2010

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

Peter Ford now confirming that Dancing with the Stars will NOT be the only program KAK will be seen on Seven in 2012.

OFFLINE   David. #25

• 431 posts since
  • June 2010

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:08 AM

I think Sonia got the better end of the deal still though. She's got Big Brother AND hosting a 2 hr morning show 5 days a week plus 2 hours on the weekend and will be now known as Nine's golden girl. Much more that the 12 weeks she got on air at Seven. The problem being Seven has too many stars to look after. Expect to see Kerri-Anne disappear by 2013, kinda like how Matty Johns did in 2010-2011. I can't think of anything KAK can do for Seven anyway as we've only really seen her in that morning program situation.

OFFLINE   Mark #26

• 16,094 posts since
  • July 2005
  • Location:all over the Hunter and Central Coast, and sometimes in Taree

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:24 AM

KAK will replace Bath, "good evening Sydney, I'm Kerri Anne Kennel..." (old lovers of Fast Forward will smile at that) :D

OFFLINE   InTheWild #27

• 4,179 posts since
  • March 2008

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

I think Sonia got the better end of the deal still though. She's got Big Brother AND hosting a 2 hr morning show 5 days a week plus 2 hours on the weekend and will be now known as Nine's golden girl. Much more that the 12 weeks she got on air at Seven. The problem being Seven has too many stars to look after. Expect to see Kerri-Anne disappear by 2013, kinda like how Matty Johns did in 2010-2011. I can't think of anything KAK can do for Seven anyway as we've only really seen her in that morning program situation.

The only thing I can think they will get her to do is either a daytime/afternoon panel type show or a game show for the 5-6pm hour. Anything else seems like a stretch.

OFFLINE   news10 #28

• 158 posts since
  • February 2007

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:33 AM

KAK will replace Bath, "good evening Sydney, I'm Kerri Anne Kennel..." (old lovers of Fast Forward will smile at that) :D

I'd like to see that.

OFFLINE   Reuder7 #29

• 20,010 posts since
  • February 2005

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

The only thing I can think they will get her to do is a game show for the 5-6pm hour. Anything else seems like a stretch.

A female game show host, unless she's a bitch, this is Australian television afterall! Apart from that, Seven don't really need her for anything.

OFFLINE   bambbbam #30

• 4,068 posts since
  • March 2007

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

Maybe a return of 'Greed'?

OFFLINE   Leostar #31

• 4,644 posts since
  • December 2007

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if she does a daytime show. Currently Seven show a midday movie or sometimes All Saints episode (although I haven't seen one on in a while)

OFFLINE   Matt_Melb #32

• Formerly Mike.S

• 8,722 posts since
  • August 2011

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

OMG ..what a blast from the past.Got that clip of Gina Riley doing that on old VHS tape.so funny lol

ONLINE   J Bar #33

• 14,472 posts since
  • May 2006

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

I can't think of anything KAK can do for Seven anyway as we've only really seen her in that morning program situation.

Or Midday. If Seven ever wanted to revive the idea of a Midday Show, now is the chance. Imagine if KAK was guest hosting on The Morning Show when Sonia was trying to launch her own show.
J Bar

OFFLINE   Mr. J #34

• 9,174 posts since
  • January 2009

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

I'd be very surprised if we get anything other than the deal Toni pearen and Bridie carter got after being snapped up from 9 for DWTS. A 3 month contract for the show followed by some guest appearances on other shows. Like the good Friday appeal, races and The Morning Show.

OFFLINE   pawlini #35

• 991 posts since
  • February 2006

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

Lets play what will Seven put Kerry Anne in? host of Deal or No Deal? Judge for Australia's Got Talent (Kyle's spot) Fill in for Kylie when she's on holidays on morning show? Today Tonight host? Her own daytime talk show like Oprah? Weather Girl? Host of resurrected "Man O Man"? Australia's pensioners insurance spokeswoman?

Edited by pawlini, 07 January 2012 - 10:57 PM.

OFFLINE   Travis #36

• 3,849 posts since
  • October 2006

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

Lets play what will Seven put Kerry Anne in? Deal or No Deal? Judge for Australia's Got Talent (Kyle's spot) Fill in for Kylie when she's on holidays? Today Tonight? Hey own daytime talk show like Oprah? Weather Girl? Host of resurrected "Man O Man"? Australia's pensioners insurance spokeswoman?

Lets play what will Seven put Kerry Anne in? Deal or No Deal? Judge for Australia's Got Talent (Kyle's spot) Fill in for Kylie when she's on holidays? Today Tonight? Hey own daytime talk show like Oprah? Weather Girl? Host of resurrected "Man O Man"? Australia's pensioners insurance spokeswoman?

Fill in for Mel on Sunrise?

ONLINE   J Bar #37

• 14,472 posts since
  • May 2006

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

She will do "Deal or No Deal" for the week they get all the DWTS stars to play.
J Bar

OFFLINE   Matt_Melb #38

• Formerly Mike.S

• 8,722 posts since
  • August 2011

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:38 PM

OK! sunrise kochies angels,have Kerrie-Anne & Jess Rowe & Kellie Connelly together.And topic is how l was mis treated by my former employer lol

I'd be very surprised if we get anything other than the deal Toni pearen and Bridie carter got after being snapped up from 9 for DWTS. A 3 month contract for the show followed by some guest appearances on other shows. Like the good Friday appeal, races and The Morning Show.

True l agree,cannot see any long term future for her on Seven Network.It will be DWTS and GOODBYE!

Edited by Mike.S, 07 January 2012 - 10:43 PM.

OFFLINE   Matt_Melb #39

• Formerly Mike.S

• 8,722 posts since
  • August 2011

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

She will do "Deal or No Deal" for the week they get all the DWTS stars to play.

Yep for sure,and SUNRISE and TMS the next morning after she is dumped. Some print media and radio as well. It will all be part of DWTS short term contract

OFFLINE   Matlock #40

• News Contributor

• 5,997 posts since
  • September 2011

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

I reckon Seven will give her a nice annual paycheck to do nothing. Just so she can't go running to Ten or even back to Nine. Basically like what Nine does with Bert...