Desperate Housewives

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
686 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Sharpy #61

• 5,866 posts since
  • December 2003

Posted 08 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

Does anyone think this weeks episode was rather slow?

OFFLINE   Moses #62

• 1,360 posts since
  • June 2003

Posted 08 June 2005 - 04:15 PM

Completely disagree, one of the better episodes actually.

OFFLINE   Valkyrie #63

• 2,394 posts since
  • March 2005

Posted 08 June 2005 - 04:31 PM

It was alright.

I love Eddie!

OFFLINE   Sharpy #64

• 5,866 posts since
  • December 2003

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:24 PM

well, after what i thought was a rather dismal show last week, last nights episode certainly made up for that. Oh it was so good, and so funny biggrin.gif . But there is only 5 eps left or sumthing it said eek.gif

OFFLINE   Valkyrie #65

• 2,394 posts since
  • March 2005

Posted 22 June 2005 - 03:57 PM

TV PREVIEWS
Daily Telegraph
22 June 2005

Desperate Housewives
Seven, Monday 27th June, 8.40pm

This is just a re-cap episode, looking back at the events so far on Wisteria Lane, but good grief - if there was ever a show that needed a re-cap it's this one.

Refresh your memory of all the intrigues and affairs and mysterious deaths and see if they make any more sense this time around. Plus we're promised some sneak peeks from the season finale that will allegedly help us tie up all the loose ends.

This being Desperate Housewives, however, where one mystery is solved another one emerges - in the case of this episode, why doe-sn't Mary Alice narrate as she has the others? Has she died again?

Edited by Valkyrie, 22 June 2005 - 03:59 PM.

OFFLINE   Sharpy #66

• 5,866 posts since
  • December 2003

Posted 22 June 2005 - 04:00 PM

I absolutely loved last weeks episode, the whole storyline is very intruiging and catchy, but i think i do need a recap episode, so much happens on such a 'quiet' street silly.gif

OFFLINE   ehben #67

• 1,726 posts since
  • August 2003

Posted 25 June 2005 - 08:33 AM

I'm not sure if anyone's interested, and I don't mean to brag, but I interviewed the cast of Desperate Housewives in London today. Nicollette Sheridan held my hand for the entire interview, well, up until the point I asked her about the supposed bitchiness on set!

When the interview was over, I asked Nicollette and the woman who plays Mary Alice if they were aware of the huge success the show had had in Australia, and one of them said to me "yes, i hear it saved a network".

Hehehe. I'll try and get the full interview from my work minidisk on Monday and upload it to the site if anyone's interested...
And now the news...

OFFLINE   Tom #68

• 3,411 posts since
  • June 2004

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (ehben @ Jun 25 2005, 08:33 AM)
I'm not sure if anyone's interested, and I don't mean to brag, but I interviewed the cast of Desperate Housewives in London today. Nicollette Sheridan held my hand for the entire interview, well, up until the point I asked her about the supposed bitchiness on set!

When the interview was over, I asked Nicollette and the woman who plays Mary Alice if they were aware of the huge success the show had had in Australia, and one of them said to me "yes, i hear it saved a network".

Hehehe. I'll try and get the full interview from my work minidisk on Monday and upload it to the site if anyone's interested...

Cant wait ehben biggrin.gif

OFFLINE   Valkyrie #69

• 2,394 posts since
  • March 2005

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (ehben @ Jun 25 2005, 09:33 AM)

hahahahaha priceless!

Please tell me you were you still recording at that point?

OFFLINE   ehben #70

• 1,726 posts since
  • August 2003

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:53 PM

I was interviewing the woman who played Mary Alice first, and she picked up on my Australian accent. She does yoga, and I asked her about it, and she says "come on, let's have a go". So here I am, a million miles from home, in the Dorchester hotel in London, doing yoga with one of the cast members of Desperate Housewives!
There were loads of papparazzi outside the hotel as well.
I had just started a new job yesterday as a showbiz reporter, and it was my first assignment!
I'm interviewing the cast of Lost pretty soon. The show hasn't started here, it begins in October. So they are coming over to do loads of publicity.
Also funny was Nicollette Sheridan. She was the scariest person I have ever interviewed. She was so over the top! I asked her what it's like to be a sex goddess, and also what it's like to be the awe of drag queen's around the world!!
And now the news...

OFFLINE   Sharpy #71

• 5,866 posts since
  • December 2003

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (ehben @ Jun 25 2005, 04:53 PM)
I was interviewing the woman who played Mary Alice first, and she picked up on my Australian accent. She does yoga, and I asked her about it, and she says "come on, let's have a go". So here I am, a million miles from home, in the Dorchester hotel in London, doing yoga with one of the cast members of Desperate Housewives!
There were loads of papparazzi outside the hotel as well.
I had just started a new job yesterday as a showbiz reporter, and it was my first assignment!
I'm interviewing the cast of Lost pretty soon. The show hasn't started here, it begins in October. So they are coming over to do loads of publicity.
Also funny was Nicollette Sheridan. She was the scariest person I have ever interviewed. She was so over the top! I asked her what it's like to be a sex goddess, and also what it's like to be the awe of drag queen's around the world!!

Ehben, it sounds like you had fun, i certainly would have wink.gif hyper.gif hyper.gif hyper.gif

OFFLINE   Valkyrie #72

• 2,394 posts since
  • March 2005

Posted 27 June 2005 - 09:55 PM

The credits of tonights speical were run through twice to fill the 30 seconds the promo above them took up.

OFFLINE   Sharpy #73

• 5,866 posts since
  • December 2003

Posted 27 June 2005 - 10:17 PM

Tonights episode, i thought, was great. Needed a recap to keep me up to date with everything that's happened. Even saw a few bits i forget seeing eyepopping.gif

OFFLINE   routemarker #74

• 5,353 posts since
  • July 2004

Posted 27 June 2005 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Valkyrie @ Jun 27 2005, 09:55 PM)
The credits of tonights speical were run through twice to fill the 30 seconds the promo above them  took up.

They're idiots over there at seven, oh why not just let them run slowly instead???
You're going nowhere fast, like a moose without legs; tied to a truck with no petrol!

OFFLINE   hobo_bobo #75

• 1,493 posts since
  • February 2005

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (ehben @ Jun 25 2005, 08:33 AM)

:laughing: rotfl.gif

Oh classic, i would love to see the clip.
"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not."
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."

OFFLINE   iluvsandra #76

• 97 posts since
  • July 2003

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:22 PM

when does DH come back on?

(forgot 24 was on tonight)
'i blame the production/technical people'

OFFLINE   slj #77

• 2,270 posts since
  • July 2004

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (iluvsandra @ Jul 11 2005, 07:22 PM)
when does DH come back on?

(forgot 24 was on tonight)

It is on next week, but off the following week for another DH special.

OFFLINE   iluvsandra #78

• 97 posts since
  • July 2003

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:32 PM

bloody why don't they just show all the episodes and get it over with

bloody channel seven biggrin.gif
'i blame the production/technical people'

OFFLINE   franco #79

• 696 posts since
  • August 2004

Posted 12 July 2005 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (iluvsandra @ Jul 11 2005, 11:32 PM)
bloody why don't they just show all the episodes and get it over with

bloody channel seven  biggrin.gif

Channel 7 is exhausting a large part of its goodwill in one incredibly stupid act. This isn't clever programming. It's a pity, because Channel 7 were looking good for a while there....

Edited by franco, 12 July 2005 - 07:54 AM.

OFFLINE   Valkyrie #80

• 2,394 posts since
  • March 2005

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:40 AM

The special on Monday 25th July 2005 "Desperate Housewives: Secrets of Wisteria Lane" will be hosted by Tom Williams and Shelly Craft.

Contains: Cast and crew interviews, previously never before seen footage banned by the American censors, behind the scenes gossip and learn how the hit TV series nearly didn't make it to air.